legends of the moose pump.

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Just Got My Moose Pump From Conestoga. We Couldn't Help But Make Up Ridiculous Stories About "The Moose"
This Is In No way Intended To Be Anything But Funny. We Hold Mel And Conestoga In Very High Regards. Feel Free To Add Your Own.

Chuck Norris wears moose pump pajamas

A moose pump once round house kicked so hard it broke the time space continuum and hit Amelia airheart in the face. Causing her to crash, not the Bermuda triangle like everyone thinks

in 1995 after Mel invented the internet. he was so stressed out that he went to Alaska to hunt Alaskan bull moose with only his bare hands. it was there that he got the idea for the full moose pump. the rest is history

They say if you put a moose pump on a chevy 6.2 it will actually run.

The gyro-scopic force of all the moose pumps in the world operating is what polarized the earths poles. This is what takes the moon through apogee and perigee while it orbits the earth

With a moose pump ur manual transmission becomes a one speed, pt it in high gear and just let the clutch out

Chuck Dennis needs a moose for the vw rabbit truck. Chuck, can u imagine approaching speeds upwards of the speed limit on main street?

rumor has it that Mel Bends and flares injection lines using only his canine teeth

The charger from the fast and the furious had a moose. How else could a mopar pull a wheelie and blow the intake welds?????
The biggest flaw was he was granny shifting and not double clutching the 10 speed fuller in that charger. Good thing the moose's powerband could overcome that

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL you need to put that Moose Pump in to use up that spare time. ;)

I just installed a TV here at the shop, for the occasional customer who is waiting on his vehicle. The first thing I saw on it was an old "Walker Texas Ranger" show starring Chuck Norris. My how TV has changed. LOL You laugh at the idea of Chuck Norris getting a Moose Pump for his VW, but the truth is... we have them. We just haven't settled on a name yet.