last chance

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
1986 ford f250 parting out, im needing money just got a big hospital bill so, everything has to go from this truck whatever is not getting sold WILL BE SCRAPPED! its 4x4 and 4 speed, im keeping as follows:
Seat, engine, trans, transfercase, front hubs and rotor assemblys front brake assemblys and bumpers, but if i get the right price i will sell all of that stuff

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
If they're in good condition, can you give me a price on both rear parking brake cables and the pass battery tray shipped to 47802?

Thank you. :)

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Hi, What shape are the dash bezels in? Could you post some pictures? Also does it have A/C? Dan

No ac dash bezel was perfect around the gauges but got busted, the one that goes around the heater controls and radio is in good shape

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
If they're in good condition, can you give me a price on both rear parking brake cables and the pass battery tray shipped to 47802?

Thank you. :)

Pretty sure the cables are good as well as the tray, how much of the cable you need? were do i need to take it off at?

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Just give me a price so i can see if i can afford it first...:D

I need the cables that go into the drums. They start at the equalizer on the outside of the drivers side frame rail.

Another thing if its still available, the bezel that goes over/around the gauges...It had the indicators for the turn signals, high beam, brake warn, seat belts, and 4x4.

Just PM me a price before you pull the parts please. Dont want you to do all the work if i can't afford them. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online