Kubota modding?

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
yup, already doin basics such as high flow air element, no muffler, pump tweek and thats all i know. i was wonderin who knew who made aftermarket parts for these things. like injectors, turbo kits, etc. i could make my own turbo set-up, but thats a last resort.

Best wishes,
Dom

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it new? Cuasue if it's not, it sounds like there might be something wrong with it....bad fuel, injector problems, air restrictions....have you checked all the boring stuff first?

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
Hey fellas, cleaned the injectors, timed the pump, hacked the muffy off, using an oversized air cleaner with water proof outerwear...all i can say is good god! new machine:D i used a fuel treatment too...it runs like new, and strong as an Ox:)

gunna pull stumps tomorrow with it;)
Dom

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you said you "checked all the dumb stuff"??? LOL

Good to hear it's back to life. How did you clean the injectors? Did you run something through the tank or pull them out? I guessit's time do the same to mine!

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
Deezle1 said:
yup, already doin basics such as high flow air element, no muffler, pump tweek and thats all i know.

ok, I don't know about all this, and you all know I got 2 kubotas myself...so, do tell. I mean, about the pump tweeking, anyway...:popcorn:

DBogo

Reaction score
dom (Deezle1) wanted me to post this for him

"yea, when i said tweeked, i ment it was dead. so i got a new one put in. the fuel pressure was real low, and the PLT techs said i was lucky it was running at all"

the techie was like "damn, ur lucky to have been able to load it on the truck

hope thats what you wanted me to post dom