Kansas PSD Mod Day

lukecline

Reaction score
Hey guys thought I'd let ya know about a mod day we're planning on Saturday April 23 ;Sweet . Looks like we're gonna have it at my shop in Minneapolis, Ks 8:00 am to ????. Minneapolis is about 3.5 hrs from KC, or 1.5 hrs north of Wichita. Pm me if interested so I can get enough food and drink.
Any breed of trucks are welcome, even goats and dmax's :D .

Luke

Last edited:

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Finally a get together in my area, and it has to be a strokerfest. :draw LOL

I may cruise The Crossbreed on down, anyhow. Never can tell how my schedule is going to go, until a few days before. Might even dismount the snow plow, by then. LOL

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Arrived too late to get in on the wrenching, but put some names with faces, and had a good BS session.

Thanks Luke, for putting on the event, and hope you can work one out this fall.

Pretty cool, for my 1st diesel event. Now I need to find a few more in my area. Got me thinking on a few items for The Crossbreed. :Sly

Rick sure had some smoke, eh? I don't think nitrous would hurt him a bit. LOL

Looks like I'm going to have to pull out a few new tricks, if I'm going to defend last years showing, at the Fair. :draw

lukecline

Reaction score
You'd better be ready for some competition at the county fair this year, cause im coming up for the pulls!

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
I'm not bragging, by any means, but I've heard that before.

Like I said down there, it's not a matter of power. It's getting the power to the ground. The guy that placed 2nd was in a stock 6.5 crewcab, with a bed full of roofing supplies. The guy that backed me up at Alton had a 24v dually, with near new mud tires. Funny thing is, the truck he was running, is the one that replaced The Crossbreed, on his farm.
There's a trucker that drives out of Downs, that has a Powerchoke x-cab shortbed. He's got big wood to beat me. He bought another buddies truck, just to make a run at it. 77 F-150 stepside, stout 400/4-speed, with a lift, and detoit locker rear. I hate to tell him, but the only thing he's going to do is wrap the lift blocks around the leafs.

I'm 2 and 0, bone stock, so it really makes me no difference. If I can get something started, and keep it going, then where I place is irrelevant.