kali vultures.....sharpen your knives....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lookie.....

1987 ford crew cab diesel dually - parting out - $1 (san jose south)

Date: 2009-11-27, 10:09PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1987 Ford F350 Diesel Dually. Parts for the body are interchangeable from 1987 to 1997 and the interior goes from 1987 to 1991.
As of right now the truck is 100% complete.
6.9l non turbo diesel with a top end rebuild that has less than 5000 miles on it.
4 speed manual transmission with a gear vendors under/over drive. Body is 100% strait, no dents, no accidents whatsoever.
Dually fender flares have cracks but i am having them repaired.
Really nice tailgate.
The truck developed an electrical problem in the lights and I have opted to get another truck. You can come drive the truck or hear it run. The truck is for sale as parts only and i will not be selling the title or
the VIN numbers. If your interested in the truck whole for parts, i am asking 1500.00 - again, no title, no VIN. or i will part it out. Let me know what your interested in..
Camper shell is sold

George
408-529-6212

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
You must be registered for see images

PostingID: 1484889040

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds scary that he won't sell with title or vin. I can't help but wonder if that's his version of a vin stop or if he doesn't have the title so he's tryin to 'burn' somebody.
The latter sounds likely as in leinholder.
It's illegal for him to remove the vin too.

DragRag

Reaction score
I saw that yesterday, I wondered about the title deal also. I bet he is either saving the title for another truck, or he can't sell it due to having a lien on it. Has to be one of the two I'm guessing.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it wasnt so far away id buy it, id just take the title and vin from my current cab and put on it. id just want the cab and rear axle anyways.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
its probly "hot" be good to take the good parts off then drop it off a cliff

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its probly "hot" be good to take the good parts off then drop it off a cliff
I called the number and the message matches the logo on the side of the truck.
My vote is there's a note on the truck and he's looking to screw the leinholder. These last couple of years, the repos have been looking downright ugly. There's many strip and dumps left for the bank to deal with.

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
My vote is there's a note on the truck and he's looking to screw the leinholder. These last couple of years, the repos have been looking downright ugly. There's many strip and dumps left for the bank to deal with.

I agree with Towcat. Titles are one thing, but keeping both the Title and the Vin tags??? Bet good beer that there is a lien on it and they're out to **** the lienholder (usually a bank).

blueblood350

Reaction score
clear title, clear conscience

HI ALL!!!! new to the board.. got tipped off about this truck on CL.. guess what.. im the owner!!

To squash all rumors on the board... not stolen, no lien on title, no bank note, title in hand, clear and salvage free.

Just sold the motor to Comotionman with some other misc parts.

Lets just say i bought another f350 that has no issues with the wiring, its not a diesel but I am doing a Cummins swap.... :angel: ..

Anyone here have Blue interior that is in need of New interior.. The interior in this truck in Near pristine! all power options, and seats have had seat covers on them since 1987.. you might understand how thrilled i was when i removed the covers.

anyhow.. I have been searching for a good diesel forum and am happy he lead me on to the site, looks like its packed with useful information and a well mixed crowd of really good people. If anyone would like to come check the truck out and verify the validity of my facts - you are more than welcome to come pop a top and kick the tires.. Give me a call : George 408-529-6212

You must be registered for see images attach

blueblood350

Reaction score
Bill Of Sale

Matter of fact.. here is a copy of the bill of sale from the private party seller. Notice the sale price of 600.00 for tax purposes. I muted some of the sellers personal information for privacy purposes.. hope this lifts any doubts!:thumbsup:

big jake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seller was member jaluhn from TDS site, don't know if he is a member here.

He is/was a college student at UC Davis, havent seen him in years.