Just Picked up this little jem

Blue Rebel

Rusty Ford Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site, this is the first diesel ive ever owned, wrench on em everyday at work, and now finally got one sittin in the driveway. shes in kinda rough shape, but with a little work i think it'll do. Specs are 87 F250 6.9 C6 4x4, and X98142 miles. Dunno how many times the odo has rolled over. also at some point somebody added 3 home made add a leafs to the rear spring packs on each side. Nose dives pretty bad. Good news is a reman engine was swapped in 60k miles ago, PO has reciepts.

Lemme know what ya think, and is there anything I can do to wake this thing up a little bit? I know its never gonna be a speed demon, but theres always something. thanks, and its good to be here!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Next to it is my 89 F250 on 37s, has a tired 351 in it now.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remove the diesel in the red one and install it into the blue one, Then add a turbo kit, decent exhaust, and turn up or replace that pump with a Moose Pump from Mel AKA Agnem.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing a little paint can't cure. I'd lose that front bumper or mount some spikes on it for people that stop short in front of you LOL

Blue Rebel

Rusty Ford Blue
Reaction score
thanks for all the welcomes guys! Yeah, that front bumper needs to go, But im gonna wait until i can find a half way decent stocker to replace it. That wont solve the front sagging though, gonna need to lift the front to get rid of that.

Blue Rebel

Rusty Ford Blue
Reaction score
LOL, no, thats someones house. It used to be a church, and they took down the top of the steeple, and added a deck up there. looks kinda cobbled, but bet they get a killer view up there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZTSpridgen

Members online