It's raining and the wipers don't work....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
This is beginning to read like an advertisement; but, another glass product that gets a big endorsement from me is INVISIBLE GLASS; that stuff is light years ahead of anything else I ever used.;Sweet

Yeah, isn't that stuff neat? Cool how it goes on, seems like it'll never wipe off, then just disapears! I bought some cause that's all I could find, never having used it, and man, I now got three or four bottles around the house and shop!

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
As far as that Rain x is concerned, ever seen a motorcycle helmet with a windshield wiper??? Nuff said

it doesn't reduce friction of the wipers, you can go without the wipers with that stuff, and quite honestly, in some conditions, when it's really coming down hard you can see better with the wipers off looking through the rain x than you can trying to look through wipers flipping madly back and forth with sheets of water sloshing over them with headlights refracting throgh the whole works. there' been a few times on mountain roads where I've found myself killing the wipers to see.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
As far as that Rain x is concerned, ever seen a motorcycle helmet with a windshield wiper??? Nuff said

It does smooth the windshield, it will make crappy wiper blades work better as well. And as far as helmets, around here, we have enough sense to come in out of the rain! :) Ever seen tear offs, roll offs, etc.?