It's a cryin shame...

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
...i havent driven my smoker in over 2 weeks. last time i moved it was last thursday around the block for street sweeping so i dont count that. been driving my 93 gasser and let me tell ya...the extra $$ is worth it. its just a shame because i loved to drive it but now i dont even wanna.

plus i found some minor rust on the floor pan and drivers side rocker and door channel. that proceeded to me tearing out the entire rubber floor and now its so loud inside LOL i have some peel n seal to use after i wire wheel the rust and paint it.

discbrks

Reaction score
Ever try burning WMO? I just mixed 5 gallons of wmo with 10 gallons of diesel - so I got 15 gallons of fuel for the price of 10. $48.00 I spent at the pump divided by the 15 gallons of fuel equals $3.20 a gallon! I'm gonna drive it all nest week to see how it runs on my mixture.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you could get away with much closer to 100% if you could heat the WMO tank. I'd be careful if you're burning it cold.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I'm mixing WVO, UsedATF, WMO, Diesel,BioDiesel, Used HydOil, what ever is oil..... start on Diesel once warm switch to "The MIX" this has helped me to run 2 weeks on 10 gals of diesel and get over 320 miles on it.;Sweet:love:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online