Interior door plastic

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
I know the interior door panels are available for older trucks and not for the newer trucks. Both of the panels in my truck are cracked in the usual weak places where they crack. Has anybody had any luck fixing these? I have considered covering those spots of the panel with a thin stainless steel or aluminum sheet that was formed in the aproximate shape of that particular part of the door panel. Any info or pics would be help me generate ideas of how to shine the doors up again.

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
you could make padding for covering them, just dont put dingal balls on the ceiling panel

ray

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score

appreciate the help but still no dice........high as they go in years is 1991.....the older panels will fit but the power door window buttons would be in a different spot and for as expensive as they are i would want them to be just like factory only better if i were to buy new. I am leaning toward puting the aluminum sheet on them done carefully and with appearance in mind i think it can be nice.............I was hoping someone else had already attemted this and pulled it off.