Interior Color Change

DragRag

Reaction score
Joining this gang can be hazardous to your health. I.E. Gang affiliations, gang enhancements to gang charges, switch blade fights, and v.d. due to the ***** house red factor. You still want in? If so, ok.

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm I've apparently been an active member for years without knowin it...

On topic, 50resto.com sells vinyl dye for Ford interiors

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all i see is a buncha bearded crazy rednecks playing out "west side story"...lol

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Disco is dead. So its time to cover up the past. Paint that Pimp red interior to something fresh:D.

Its nice not having to wear sun glasses at night because of that gaudy color.:rotflmao

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Te only problem wearing sun glasses at night here, is the cops think you have been hanging with Cheech and Chong.:rotflmao

he can suspect all he wants... no way to verify if you just smoked or not. unless your car smells.only if you have it in your system!
i dont smoke and drive. i finish the herb before hand!

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a 95 f150 extended cab in the salvage yard with a nice grey interior. Will all of the trim pieces around the back seat and rear window fit into my 89 extended cab? I know the side windows are different, should I change them as well or can I keep the divided 89 windows? Also, will the seatbelts and rear seat from the 95 fit?

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i remeber right there is something different about the opening for the shoulder mount goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online