First Diesel, 1984 F-250 6.9 changing glow plug controller!

GTA351C

Reaction score
Recently bought my first diesel mainly to get it out of my neighbors yard with the intention of donating it here careasy dot org/nonprofit/animaloutreach my favorite charity, but thought maybe I should fix it so you can start it without the 'ol spray can! Was sitting out in the tall grass ~18 years

Changing the controller, how do you release the connector? Watched lots of youtubes but they seem to skip this part (is that a technical question? Sorry!)
You must be registered for see images attach

GTA351C

Reaction score
Filthy dirty still, cowl has been infested I'd like to get that cleaned out but don't know to do the windshield trim clips

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, welcome. On the controller, squeeze the long side of oval and the short side will **** out and then wiggle wiggle wiggle until it's off. The trim around the windshield glass has 3-4 clips in the side I took a screwdriver and went on the outside edge and just gently pried them off as I found them. I've got parts vehicles though so I could experiment a bit before I got serious with it

GTA351C

Reaction score
Hey, welcome. On the controller, squeeze the long side of oval and the short side will **** out and then wiggle wiggle wiggle until it's off. The trim around the windshield glass has 3-4 clips in the side I took a screwdriver and went on the outside edge and just gently pried them off as I found them. I've got parts vehicles though so I could experiment a bit before I got serious with it
Thx, figured something like that, CHILDPROOF! I'll give it a try-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online