Interesting Find

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm , a 15 year old diesel with only 33,000 miles on it. I wonder if they forgot to put a 1 or 2 infront of that 3 ?
If it's true...that's one heck of a find!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Holy crap, that is crazy. How does one not drive that much. I mean we hardly ever drive our truck, we got it back in June, and it almost has 6000miles. But still that is pretty cool, price is actually isnt that bad, some people sell there IDI's over here for that much.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Yea, right, Ever been to Spanish Fork Utah? I'd say the mileage would have to be closer to 333,000 original miles . It's a zillion mile drive to anything from that place. About the only way it could only have 33,000 is if it was bought new by a retired shut in farmer who only drove it to the mailbox and back :rotflmao

suv7734

Reaction score
Yea, right, Ever been to Spanish Fork Utah? I'd say the mileage would have to be closer to 333,000 original miles . It's a zillion mile drive to anything from that place. About the only way it could only have 33,000 is if it was bought new by a retired shut in farmer who only drove it to the mailbox and back :rotflmao

I hear you but the funny thing is the CarFax checks out. Almost like something Darrin Tosh would find :D Nice looking rig anyhow.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I've been to Spanish Fork - many times - you must be thinking of somewhere else.

Spanish Fork is only 35 miles from the heart of downtown Salt Lake and a lot closer than that to the suburbs of Orem, Provo, etc. It isn't even close to being out in the middle of no-where or anything. It is more like living in Everett Washington or something. Heck, I live in Kent Washington and that's nearly 25 miles from here to downtown Seattle...

It is at least possible for a 15 year old truck to only rack up a couple or three thousand a year if some old guy bought it just for occaisional towing - and then ended up using it less than expected.

Though 133k does sound a lot more reasonable.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Maybe so, must be another town with a very similar name that I'm thinking of, that's wayyy out there on a 2 lane up and over the mountains.

SKimballC

Reaction score
Or as they say it there, its Spanish Fark and American Fark. I bought my last IDI just outside American Fark from a guy named Garn Arnold. Very hard r's in those parts.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Or as they say it there, its Spanish Fark and American Fark. I bought my last IDI just outside American Fark from a guy named Garn Arnold. Very hard r's in those parts.

Yeah, but I wasn't even close. Man , the old brainbag is really giving out cookoo
I just looked on the map, the place I'm thinking of is down on US 6 about halfway between Provo and green River, and it don't sound like either :rotflmao
Oh well, it's been 25 years since I used to run the big truck through there. The little town I'm thinking of was pretty cool, in the winter time there'd be all these kids cross country skiing to school. and elk everywhere.

------Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker