Injector caps?/return lines

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tearing the engine down for the headgaskets somewhere along the line either me or my partner Brock a couple of the black injector caps for the fuel return system.Oops oh well probally needed to be replaced anyway. Had a sligt air intrusion.
Anyways. Dose anybody know where to get just the caps or the whole system? Caps lines o rings and all. I know Russ sells them but dad won't let me do that. So I'm left needing to find an actual site to order from.
Local auto parts store has no idea what I'm Talmud about when I asked.
Thanks.

8seconds

Looking to Modify
Reaction score
Napa sells them, believe they handle their own brand and Delphi. That's where I got my first return kit. Think it was around $46.00 for Delphi. Contained o-rings, cooper washers, hose, clamps and caps.

8seconds

Looking to Modify
Reaction score
Delphi part number is (DEM 7135264) for $41.99 plus tax, Napa brand is part number NEC XTD2K201 at $63.49 plus tax.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And what is his problem with Me?

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And what is his problem with Me?

It's nothing to do with you. It's sending money to people over the Internet on the other side of the country that he's never met.Sucks but 16 so dad has last say.
Wouldn't that be just like buying from any Internet site tho?:dunno

rockbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd personally feel just as good or better about sending my money to a familiar 'face' than entering my credit card number on a random website that happened to have the best price. Of course, I generally try to have good faith in people in general. ymmv.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's nothing to do with you. It's sending money to people over the Internet on the other side of the country that he's never met.Sucks but 16 so dad has last say.
Wouldn't that be just like buying from any Internet site tho?:dunno

Well Ill tell you what, Ill send you a kit, when it gets there you send me 35.00 happens to be the current sale price, and Ill even take a PERSONAL check.
good enough. gimme your address and early or late kit.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Ill tell you what, Ill send you a kit, when it gets there you send me 35.00 happens to be the current sale price, and Ill even take a PERSONAL check.
good enough. gimme your address and early or late kit.

I'll send you a pm tomorrow morning Russ.
Thanks.

Edit. 91 7.3 would be the late kit correct?

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd personally feel just as good or better about sending my money to a familiar 'face' than entering my credit card number on a random website that happened to have the best price. Of course, I generally try to have good faith in people in general. ymmv.

That was my thinking too.
Russ has a excellent rep here. Absolutely no reason to not buy from him.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
ya i just PM him with what i need and parts are sent even without being paid, of course i pay as soon as i can but i never had issues and ships quick.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya i just PM him with what i need and parts are sent even without being paid, of course i pay as soon as i can but i never had issues and ships quick.

Well it does depend on the part and how broken down you are.:D

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was my thinking too.
Russ has a excellent rep here. Absolutely no reason to not buy from him.

Is your dad a lawyer and I mean no disrespect but I have had this happen twice in my entire career, other one was an airline pilot.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your dad a lawyer and I mean no disrespect but I have had this happen twice in my entire career, other one was an airline pilot.

None taken.
No my dads not ,but his dad was a layer then taught law for 30 some odd years at seton hall university in nj.
My dads a cop and retired miltary if that says anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online