I'm gonna be in a magazine!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
I was never really a fan of 8 lug either, diesel power is still the best.

I also read diesel world from time to time if the cover catches my eye.

I was talking about that waste of paper Diesel Power.I have read a few 8 lug magazines.We have them at Walmart.But I would buy a tuner magazine before I ever bought another Diesel Power.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Will be cool see your truck in 8Lug, congrats man!! Try to get them to write up the specs for your truck and others in the future. It is always nice to see the mileage, gears, and such when you read about a truck. 8Lug seems to be more worried about the stereo than the economy and workings of the truck, maybe you can help to bring a change to that. I will have that issue to check out. Way to represent IDI's and hope you get to mention the Oil Burners site along side of the 'Bombers.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Dam I'm good, I just made the readers rides section of Diesel Power this month as well.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I had lunch last year with Jason of Diesel Power. Great guy too. He wanted to "see" my rig and ask questions about it. The next thing I knew was somebody here was posting about a celeb member we had.... Turns out it was me... Jason had written an article about me and my rig. I think it was the May 09 isue. Kinda kool to be in a magazine because of what I do... Sure beats being posted in a post office wall....:eek::rotflmao:D I still feel the mag should do an article about Mel and what he has done for us. He supplies us with two of the best items for our trucks plus... He helped his son to the conversion thats getting 29.5 mpg... That alone should get some world wide attention.....
There ya go... I fixed it... Should have done a better job of proof reading what I write I guess...

Last edited:

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya remind us all when youre issues are out
id like to see my truck in a mag but wont happen its a work beast but my list of mods is endless so many things that just make it just thatmuch more functional not pretty

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
The june issue of 8 LUG is in stores now, I went to hastings and bought 2 copies. I just got my Diesel Power in the mail yesterday.

Jason seems pretty cool, he e-mailed me to let me know the pics I had sent were the wrong size. He mailed me again later to send me a link to see if my tires had been included in a recall.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
ur in readers rides for diesel power got it 2 days ago congrats its defently cool i remeber when i got my 87 chevy in truckin

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I seen your truck in Diesel power. What other than the wheel size did they get wrong:joker: Sometimes i wonder where thy get their facts

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting into the magazine! I think it's a lot going up against those new ones that are being cranked out on a daily basis, so you did a cool thing. Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger