I'm counting down the day's....

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm getting a cummins in maybe a week or so and had some really cool idea's thoughtI would just like to share.Well the first Idea was dodge had that p.o.s auto behind the cummins even though the one I'm getting has a bored out tranny to handle more power.But it would be really cool and neat to have a allison 4 or 5 speed tranny how could I make it work what modifications would have to be made? and how hard is it to obtain one?

now my second idea which to me is alil stupid to some but freaking awesome to me.now has anyone ever seen a chrome cummins engine? I haven't but it would be kinda awesome looking I mean you would prolly have alot of heat of course and maybe it would peel off overtime but that to me it has never been done.

any thoughts questions and any other ideas would be very much welcomed I just wanna hear anymore ideas.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
You can buy all kinds of chrome stuff for the Cummins. Scheid Diesel used to sell 'em. I know because I looked pretty hard at some stuff.

What version you getting?

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
its the second gen. diesel the truck looks like **** but also im tryin to find a cheap but good dual exhaust from the turbo or cat but the pipes have to come right over the rear axle like exiting at the bumper to on coming *******'s lol hahaha

stonecrusher

Reaction score
Tho only thing you need to remember about chrome is that is acts like a blanket and retains heat. I think it would look awesome but the heat it your only consern