IDI Rally attendees, PARTS Wishlist here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Darrin,

If 89blue7.3 doesn't come through on the tailgate. Send me a PM, I've been trying to find one around here with no luck.

I missed out on one of these gates from him a couple years ago and have been kicking myself ever since!!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
I also want to add that I have a pretty decent 86 style tailgate, and the factory 92-97 headlight assemblies. I may also have the 89 factory headlight assemblies too. And since I'm getting the nice louvered tailgate off Darrin my current louvered gate will be available.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I might be interested in the injection hard lines as well! If their clean looking.

I will bring down what I have, They are very clean.

"SmokinIDI"

I'm looking for a full moose pump and a set of moose mister injectors this year I knows it's pretty late to be saying this but I just found this thread

Those products are very hard to come by used, Once people get them they tend to keep them use them, But talk to Mel at the Rally he usually has some good deals on new stuff that he brings for Rally Goers only! Bring your Checkbook,,,,

8seconds

Darrin,

If 89blue7.3 doesn't come through on the tailgate. Send me a PM, I've been trying to find one around here with no luck.

Looks like it is sold, but I will let you know,,,Andy can be a little flaky sometimes, Just dont know about some of these Fummins Owners,....:sly

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I also want to add that I have a pretty decent 86 style tailgate, and the factory 92-97 headlight assemblies. I may also have the 89 factory headlight assemblies too. And since I'm getting the nice louvered tailgate off Darrin my current louvered gate will be available.

How much on the 86 tailgate?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Takes one to know one. Ha ha ha!!!!

That it does!

Ill be listing a few more things today:

One Pair of Old School Bed Rails for any obs. I just took a pic of them on a Super Duty just because it was sitting in the shop:

$40.00 for the pair, no mounting hardware.

You must be registered for see images attach

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Oooo. Lookie,.Antoher 5th wheel Tailgate! This one is a plastic one with tubular metal frame reinforcements, has a functional lift handle to open it. Nice Condition, just decided I am not going to use it on Droopy for my plowing tailgate,

This is a Carlson Stromberg product and sells for over $300.00.

$100.00: Cash at the Rally takes it.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I've got 7 of the 8 rods from a turbo engine. If anybody is interested, shoot me an offer.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
There is a one group coming from that way.
I do have a blue obs dash and inst cluster with dash harness.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
I've also got a 4" straight through MBRP stainless muffler I'm trying to sell for my buddy. He wants $100 for it. As for the 86 gate I was thinking $40? Who knows... I may get flaky and forget to bring it!! He he

Status
Not open for further replies.