IDI Rally attendees, PARTS Wishlist here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
also i will have 6 steel dually wheels with ok to almost bald tires a gray cloth bench seat and a stock obs grill ok shape along with that frist gen non gated banks complete system

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Mudflaps Anyone,...?

I have a set of 4 Hand Made mudflaps. These are very heavy duty, with Stainless Steel on the bottom, Bolts to the frame, and to the Fender. Came off my 1988 F250 but should fit any OBS from 80 to 97.

$50.00 for all 4:

The Rear ones are a little longer than the Front ones:

You must be registered for see images attach

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ok Yall, I have decided to go a different way on Rims and Tires for Droopy, So I am offering up the Summer Rims and Tires. These are like NEW, I had the rims professionally polished and have not been used in the winter. Wheel weights on the inside only. I don't know the brand but we all recognize the style. I think they are a little wider than the Factory Alcoa's.

Rims only, no tires, lugs or caps. $450.00

Tires are Michelin LTX AT 245-45-16 load range E, and are like Brand New as well. These cost over $1100.00 when new. Price $650.00

Or Rims and Tires together, no caps or lugs $1000.00

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ok Yall, I have decided to go a different way on Rims and Tires for Droopy, So I am offering up the Summer Rims and Tires. These are like NEW, I had the rims professionally polished and have not been used in the winter. Wheel weights on the inside only. I don't know the brand but we all recognize the style. I think they are a little wider than the Factory Alcoa's.

Rims only, no tires, lugs or caps. $450.00

Tires are Michelin LTX AT 245-45-16 load range E, and are like Brand New as well. These cost over $1100.00 when new. Price $650.00

Or Rims and Tires together, no caps or lugs $1000.00

TIRES ARE SOLD!!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I know this is late but anybody have a condensor for a 94 ac system. Some idiot poked a hole in mine when installing an intercooler. Ok it was me.....but I still need one.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
any interest in a set of 92-97 solid side window for an ext cab? in good shape with the retainer nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.