idi hid conversion

bockhold

Diesel Addict
Reaction score
awwwww the search function...brings back OLD times ;Sweet

I love my HIDs I have them pointed way down to the proper angle and i dont get flashed from the lower cars. i have 6 or 8ks :dunno cant remember and i have the single element bulb. No hi/low. The one that is crystal clear before blue
i was looking for something not hid related lol

I love my hids as well pure white. Color

it has to be pure white or its pointless.

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how good are the silver stars as a drop in with out the relay?

i had 55w 5k hi/low hids in mine and they were good besides the hi/low part on this bulp type. it just poped in and out. not much was done to change the direction. im thinkin 35w would be better but i need more lightin on the hwy at night. its pitch black and i totaled my car 2 weeks ago not seeing the horse.

the silverstars are noticeably better. but HID's are in another leage. HID's are like the 130 watt offroad lights i used to run for night wheeling. if you were running 55watts real HID's and you thought you needed more light i bet the reflector was WAY wrong. this is why i really don't like the HID kits they sell for our trucks. the HID bulbs just don't sit in the right place for the reflector to work right. or we just have a crappy reflector.

the two time's i've been in a car that hit an animal at night, better lights would not have helped. some times these things just happen. still sucks.