I used to play "where are the valve covers"

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now the game is "where is the damn motor?
can you find it in the pics?
they weren't bragging about it, but i think it's the new 6.7

Attachments

• IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 135

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well lets see. Two seperate cooling systems... All the cdr stuff going into just one cylinder head.... All the urea injection mess at $7.00 per gallon..... Nope... Not for me... What is interesting is the reverse flow motor. That being the intake flows from the exhaust side and the exhaust flows out the intake side of our motors. Makes the placement of the turbo nice but kinda crowded down in the valley..... If you run out of urea driving down the road the motor goes into a limp home mode. Anybody know what urea is...... Its cow *****....:eek::puke::D The power company I worked at for 30 years tried that injection into the boiler combustion path for pollution issues... It started eating away at the boiler tubes so they gave up on it. The tubes in the firebox looked like undercarriage salt damage... So you get what its doing in the exhaust system.... It wont last very long before its done away with by some computer magic trickery....:sly

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still get a little wet in my Girl Parts when I see/hear a 6.7 King Ranch in Golden Bronze/ Light Adobe.

And I respect your opinion... but that moisture would make sign on the line, if I had 63k to play with.

cetanefreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
urea is NOT cow ***** or any other *****, ***** does contain a large amount of urea, but hell ***** contains a lot of water too!

that's like me saying that clear stuff coming out of your kitchen faucet is pig *****.

urea is a nitrate, and a good oxidizer to boot, the stuff they are injecting is more or less diluted nitrate fertilizer. your local bulk fertilizer place would call it URAN or liquid urea nitrate if you want to drive down and see 100,000 gallons of it.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was working up a connection between the King ranch seats, and the Cow ***** making it go too.. woulda been good.

Sad now.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
i'll still call it ****, it's corrosive to! junk junk junk! there's no motor in there just a bunch of plastic and aluminum! :rotflmao i wil NEVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER N-E-V-E-R buy anything new, even when those POS's are 30 years old i'll build my scouts! :backoff i have a hard enough time going to buy fuel let alone remembering to add stuff....what if we're drinkin at the bar and need some urea and....hmmm.... LOL

-Jon :puke:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The urea is refined from cow *****. One just doesn't "catch" some cow peeing on a flat rock and pour it into the special tank...

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like the free metal drop off bin at the dump. Lots of colors, some plastic and other junk that you just can't quite tell want it was in a previous life. Actually I think I can just make out the corner of a BBQ in there somewhere.

Gentlemen, you may include me out.

FX4 Level2

NEEDS A DIESEL
Reaction score
That looks like a damn disaster to do anything to!

HERE ARE SOME MORE PICS AND CUTAWAY!

Its a really interesting design and ive been following the rumors since before it was coded as "scorpion" it was quite awhile ago i heard about the reverse flow goodies!

Time will tell what kinda engine this will be!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron