I Ordered 4 Isspro Gauges Today

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I called Isspro early today and left a message but they NEVER CALLED BACK... So I called again and finally got a human... I ordered a trans temp gauge, an oil temp gauge, a water temp gauge and finally an oil pressure gauge. All of them are electric and the Enhanced Visibility 270* sweep type. I asked if they had starting using the new supplier but the person had no idea and ask me why. I explained how my electric oil pressure gauge is swinging all over the dial. Come to find out it has a 2 year warranty on it. Now all you get is 1 year. So they gave me another 0 to 80 psi 270* sweep EV oil pressure gauge free. Not too bad for that warranty.... It was going to run out in October anyway... Gees... Just in time.... The God's are watching out for me today..... Thank You Sir...:hail

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Dieselfreek... As anyone can attest too. I have had way more than my fair share of bad luck on my truck. I've had idiots on Ebay sell me something ... Like a pair of heads. Then tell me the shipping they quoted me was wrong and try to DOUBLE the shipping... Then ship then only to tell UPS that I refused delievery and take them back....-cuss Then this nice guy started talking about guns and for me to bring money and laywers cause his family was all laywers... Yeah... I have had bad luck... Even my motor machine work was crapped up. Those idiots didn't have the special tool to install the freeze plugs so... At 2 miles I lost one and it cost ME almost $300.00... The owner of the shop told me to give him first chance if it happened again... Well it did at 5200 miles... I cracked both heads, burned 6 of 8 pistons. I paid for another set of new heads. I ported them and gave them to the shop to install guides... I didn't like the new guide fit... They knew what guides to use because we talked all about it... They knurled the exhaust guides...-cuss -cuss :mad: So finally they "fixed" the guides but..... Now they sunk the valves as much as 24 deeper in the heads than the specs called for and ground 2 exhaust valve stems so short the rockers were about 12 thousands from touching the keepers... Sure did have trouble... But now "things are looken up".... I'm running fine and not looking back. I haven't posted all the problems I have had in the last year but most here will remember them like the DPS studs breaking just as I was fueled up ready to haul a load of horses to a show.....

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
sounds like things really worked out for you, i wouldent celebrate the new gage until it is in your hand though:D

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Uh Ican, don't you think it's a bad idea to post here about such things!!! :) Like was said, in your case, I would not celebrate until it is in the truck, has been running for more than 5000 miles! :eek:

Sounds like maybe you are finally getting some good luck! ;Sweet

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
Dieselfreek... As anyone can attest too. I have had way more than my fair share of bad luck on my truck. I've had idiots on Ebay sell me something ... Like a pair of heads. Then tell me the shipping they quoted me was wrong and try to DOUBLE the shipping... Then ship then only to tell UPS that I refused delievery and take them back....-cuss Then this nice guy started talking about guns and for me to bring money and laywers cause his family was all laywers... Yeah... I have had bad luck... Even my motor machine work was crapped up. Those idiots didn't have the special tool to install the freeze plugs so... At 2 miles I lost one and it cost ME almost $300.00... The owner of the shop told me to give him first chance if it happened again... Well it did at 5200 miles... I cracked both heads, burned 6 of 8 pistons. I paid for another set of new heads. I ported them and gave them to the shop to install guides... I didn't like the new guide fit... They knew what guides to use because we talked all about it... They knurled the exhaust guides...-cuss -cuss :mad: So finally they "fixed" the guides but..... Now they sunk the valves as much as 24 deeper in the heads than the specs called for and ground 2 exhaust valve stems so short the rockers were about 12 thousands from touching the keepers... Sure did have trouble... But now "things are looken up".... I'm running fine and not looking back. I haven't posted all the problems I have had in the last year but most here will remember them like the DPS studs breaking just as I was fueled up ready to haul a load of horses to a show.....

they were using sand paper on you :eek: :puke: :rotflmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online