I made it

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I finally got off my butt and registered here. Tanya (Gapchncrm) the wife. told me of the move from the other site not sure if i should say the DS name but any way been busy going to school. Hope to get great info here and maybe give a little too.:D

BTW my username on DS was firemedic615

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
Welcome, BJ. The rest of the gang is here so it won't be complete until every IDI diesel-holic is here. Just don't tell Tanya about the GGG forum.:eek: ;) :D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome hoodshauler,

We arent nearly as **** as the other place. BTW if you wish you can mention TDS all you want, have links to any other sites you wish in your sig or replies. We arent about over moderation or wrist slapping here. We're glad to have you aboard and hope you decide to make Oilburners.net a regular stop in your surfing activities.

Mike

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Welcome BJ, did Tanya make the jump also? I haven't seen her over here yet. Russ

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
About time you showed you face.....Took long enough.You're agout as slow as a CTD.Hey,if you're ever over here give me a holler on old 19.I go by the same on the 2 way as I do here.Keep the shinny side up and the dirty side down driver.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GRuss
Welcome BJ, did Tanya make the jump also? I haven't seen her over here yet. Russ

Hey Russ! I am over here, have been for a few weeks, I just don't have much to offer lol I'll wait till I have a silly question to ask, otherwise i read and try to absorb. I will make a token effort to try to harrass Mel from time to time with this smiley -Showtits

hee hee

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys. tanya is here also. GEO i have had it with all the politics in the fire dept. So i decided to get my CDL and start driving truck. Did it along time ago Just going back. Glad to hear this forum is more open than TDS. :cheers:

Good to see all the old people from TDS here feals like home.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Originally posted by GaPchNCrm
Hey Russ! I am over here, have been for a few weeks, I just don't have much to offer lol I'll wait till I have a silly question to ask, otherwise i read and try to absorb. I will make a token effort to try to harrass Mel from time to time with this smiley -Showtits

hee hee
Sorry Tanya I missed your other posts. BJ have fun with the driving, my Dads been an OTR driver for more than 55 yrs.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Originally posted by GaPchNCrm

hee hee
-Drool ;Really ;Lick :Thumbs Up :smoke: :cheers:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OH! :eek: My eyes! :eek:

She's doing it again! BJ, get your wife to behave! :love:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member