I love this place....

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, some of you old boys may remember me, I used to come here a lot. Not so much lately, it's a long story...

Anyway, I still lurk from time to time, still got the old idi, and everyonce in a while I still have a problem...

This time, I changed the injection pump out, no problem, but messed up the setting of the FIPL. Tranny and T/C was shifting all weird and all over, then went into limp mode and BANGED shifts, not good.-cuss

So, came here, did a search, got the numbers, quick adjustment and all is well again.

Just wanted to say thanks again, this place ROCKS...:thumbsup:

Zigg :)

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see on OB again Ziggster. It's been a while. Hope to see you around more often.;Sweet

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm glad this forum could help you out ziggster40....:sly See... I recall you from the other site. Your work over there is priceless. You helped me many times long ago and I thank you for that. BTW the tps switch needs to be replaced around every 60,000 or so miles. Its just a potenceometer switch that has a metal pointer that rides across a coil. Everytime you move the throttle peddle it rubs those wires. They don't last very long. Kinda a bad ford cheap idea. Is Fred Hemmer still active over there...:dunno

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I always wondered where you had gone Don. Your contributions were always very helpful. Glad you still use the site and find it helpful.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy Mary....here's someone who hasn't been around in a long time! Great to hear from you, Don...stick your head in and say hi once in a while ;Sweet great to hear from you!!

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're Ziggster! Cool!! I've heard so little about youLOL

Seriously, I liked the tech write up you had on IP fuel screw, glow plug tip retrival, etc.... I referred many people to your site before those ideas became common knowledge.

Didn't realize you were on the island too;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Zigg! It has been a while!

I did your homemade propane system when I got my first Diesel im thinking bout 10 years ago, Had it on my 6.9 NA, then on Big Ed with the 7.3 Turbo, and now on the Cummins.

Thanks for all of your help over the years, again good to hear from ya!

RedTruck

Reaction score
It's funny that Zig thinks he needs to introduce himself.

Good god man...you're the fricken Zigster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online