How to polish a ****, for Dummies

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your injectors will go in tomorrows mail, I just finished them and boxed them.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MY INJECTORS ARE HERE..MY INJECTORS ARE HERE..MY INJECTORS ARE HERE..

Mail man just dropped them 5 minutes ago, going to put them on now. Will update later on tonight..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok got the new injectors from typ4 installed, along wth new olives and return kit. After tweeking the timing a bit she runs great. Ran it or about an hour total, realy runs good. However i still have some air intrusion thru the check valve in the filter head, going to fix that tomarrow..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok alott going on, not alott of pics but some. Heres the new "typ4" injectors i put in it, highly reconmended this thing runs smooth as silk now.
You must be registered for see images attach

What i got done this weekend was installed the 2" body lift, used grade 8 bolts thou, did'nt like the bolts it came with.. Check it out, looks a lot better sittin 2" higher...

I also traced my hard starting problem to a shott and leaking lift pump, so i ordered a new fauct electric pump from "genlightening". That should fix that problem. I also ordered a new non A/C rad support to replace the A/C one that was in it, so my radiater will fit...

As of now untill i get yet more part's i'm just doing small things, installing shocks, new throttle cable, changing fluids in rears, t-case and transmission, going over things and just taking care of odds and ends.. This truck is taking my money faster than i can make itLOL, but thats how it is:D

D.A.V_Oil_Brnr

M88 Junky
Reaction score
Gleaming

I really wish I could do a frame refresh like your doing. I love the work. That truck has come a LONG way. If I had the proper cash flow, a place to do it, and perhaps ANY reserve cash, I would DEFINITELY do what your doing. Thanks for posting!:thumbsup:

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. You will need new camber bushing and an alignment.

Save your money to buy another D60

Ya maybe if i'd luck into another complete setup for for a couple hundred bucks, but the cost of buying another rear, all the parts, an rsk kit and doing up the fab work. That all just makes my head hurt.. But who knows, maybe next years project:D