How do you name your truck?

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
my 88 is named Smokie, why i dont know. my 93 is named Nemesis. my g/fs ranger is sonic.

or for short, we just call em blue (88), red (93), green (95) or lil blue (ranger)

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
My 86 is "the 86"
my 96 is the "4 door"
my 94 Lightning is "lightining"
my 04 ranger is "the beater"
and my 80 is "the Puller"

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha my restored 68 F100 is the White Buffalo, I dont really know why lol
My 02 3/4 Dodge cummins is just the Goat or the Blue Goat.
An the 92 F350 is the Red Mosquito, because its red and for the first few minutes on start up it smokes like one of those mosquito foggers lmao

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
I named a truck once years ago and vowed I'd never do it again. I felt like an idiot in the parking garage when I couldn't remember where I parked.

OL BLUE WHERE ARE YYYOOOUUUUU!

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
well, i don't think its stupid to name your truck, i mean why wouldnt you name you're sidekick , your best mule or your favorite huntin dog aka your truck. and i still don't know why but my idiot friends named my truck earl and it doesnt resemble an earl.

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... Martyr Machine was cause I bought it right after 9/11 and and wanted to and still do today want to make all in that religion Martyrs. Messiah was originally going to be called Allah just to tick off muslims but decided Messiah was a better fit since it saved us on the trip to pick up the gaggle of deece,Never gives up,and gave it's life to get me safely home(and will be resurected!). ...

Am I the only one who thinks it's crazy to write about wanting to "make all in that religion martyrs"? :dunno If Timothy McVeigh (OKC bomber) was a christian and a republican (click the links), would any here advocate killing all christians and republicans? This is irrational, get it?

Frieght_Train: What you probably don't realize is that over in the middle east there are religious leaders, talk show hosts, and web sites that spew out propaganda to brainwash the dull-minded masses just like here. It's familiar stuff: nationalism, patriotism, and religious superiority. They even believe jesus will return to declare jihad against an anti-christ! These leaders incite the masses with the phony WMD pretense of the iraq war, the 100,000 islamic civilian body count, and talk about how their culture and way of life are being destroyed.

When a religion teaches that everyone one else is a heathen, doing the devil's work, and destined for hell, it's only a small step further to killing and maiming. History is full of examples. I pity the fool who is manipulated like this.

Last edited:

idi traveler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, i don't think its stupid to name your truck, i mean why wouldnt you name you're sidekick , your best mule or your favorite huntin dog aka your truck. and i still don't know why but my idiot friends named my truck earl and it doesnt resemble an earl.

Hey, Earl means noble! Not bad for a good truck.

idi traveler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks it's crazy to write about wanting to "make all in that religion martyrs"? :dunno If Timothy McVeigh (OKC bomber) was a christian and a republican (click the links), would any here advocate killing all christians and republicans? This is irrational, get it?

Frieght_Train: What you probably don't realize is that over in the middle east there are religious leaders, talk show hosts, and web sites that spew out propaganda to brainwash the dull-minded masses just like here. It's familiar stuff: nationalism, patriotism, and religious superiority. They even believe jesus will return to declare jihad against an anti-christ! These leaders incite the masses with the phony WMD pretense of the iraq war, the 100,000 islamic civilian body count, and talk about how their culture and way of life are being destroyed.

When a religion teaches that everyone one else is a heathen, doing the devil's work, and destined for hell, it's only a small step further to killing and maiming. History is full of examples. I pity the fool who is manipulated like this.

I lived and worked over in that part of the world most of the mid to late 70's. You can't begin to believe what they are capable of. You see it on TV but untill you see it first hand?

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My kids like having names for all our vehicles. My 4 year old calls my truck "the hiccup", cause she mispronounced it a couple times and it stuck. Everyone else calls it "Frank". Short for Frankenstein, cause as of my latest tally, I've got parts off of 6 different trucks in the thing. The only thing left of the original truck is the frame rails, cab, and transfer case.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No name for my trucks. One is the "single cab" and the other is the "crew cab".:dunno

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should name your truck. After all, it IS alive. Don't believe me? Just ignore it, and eventually it will die of a broken heart. If you abuse it, better tell it your sorry and give it a pat on the bumper. If you love it, give it a kiss on the steering wheel. And don't let no ******* come between you and your truck. :backoff

;Really

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
What Mel said... ! ;Sweet

My '86 was called "the brown truck" because, well, it was brown and my son called it that...

The '88 on the other hand has somewhere around 6 different colors, and the names I try to give it refuse to stick with the wife. She just calls it one of an array of derogatory words one would use to describe something despised or unwanted.

"Piece of crap truck"
"Your one true love"
"********* truck"
"that thing needs more parts?"
"how much is that going to cost"

Or my least favorite of all...
"junk"

So, i would rather not name the truck, we call it "The Ford"

;Really

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads