Hmm...Turbo Kit from Hell 500HP capable????

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda think this could be a End All BE ALL turbo kit being developed...whatcha all think..

You must be registered for see images attach

Don't know but I'm waiting on more 411 on this bad boy...

Keep fingers crossed boys n girls...:love:

EDIT..

A2K parts
up pipe, y, pedestal
093 exhaust housing machined to fit S200 cartridge
A3k compressor wheel and housing

Stock 093 Outlet is being utilized in this instance as it's getting a significant mod done for a V band outlet of larger size 3" or more perhaps....is all the info at this time...LOL

Just sayin....

Dump the Prius n get this Kit..Killer gitterdun...

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You take a Stock 093 machine the exhaust side of turbine housing for a S200 and A3 wheel/compressor housing and voila, add Studs, IC and good intake and Moose pump or R&D pump/ BB's or MM or R&D sticks, cam, and away you go...off n running...

let me see

Modded stock Turbo est $1200
R&D pump $1200
Super Moose Pump $1500 ??? Not sure
Cam Typ4 or RD $ 200 ??? Not sure
Studs $ 700 ??? Not sure
Injectors BB's $ 350
" " MM's $1000 ??? Not sure

IC
HG
Oil Cooler rebuild
Intake Gasket $ 500
Misc $ 500

Total Depends on what you want to spend on parts from where!

Anyway you slice it....still good money spent on quality products producing good power for investment! Along with simplistic design of trucks engine, and lack of $$$pendy electronics...and simplistic service

Priceless!

JM2CW

Al

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... Lets see this fruit out on the tree of life... I'm not easily impressed but this gets me there....:sly:love:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, Justins stud price is very good and I do have castings available .Light humor attempt in deleted post, LOL
He has much more machining skills and ability to pull off this awesome turbo combo. Running all the numbers on the maps is his forte. And the sob has a 190cc pump.:eek:The power is available
Im waiting to see how this turns out so I can do my next build for the camper hauler . ;Sweet

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Question is, how can it be duplicated? Are the Aurora 2000/3000 parts readily available and can we use our existing 093, machine it, and have what you see in the pics or are we looking at what was found in limited quantity on a high shelf collecting dust?

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Question is, how can it be duplicated? Are the Aurora 2000/3000 parts readily available and can we use our existing 093, machine it, and have what you see in the pics or are we looking at what was found in limited quantity on a high shelf collecting dust?
Pretty sure the first part is correct one. But what do we know?
We'll just have to see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Staff online