HELP!!!

fordgirl6.9

Reaction score
ok this is gonna sound like a dumb question but what kinda pump/core am I looking for?? Remember ya'll are talking to a GIRL with NO EFFING clue what she is doing... hahaha! I PMed Mel the other day but I'm assuming he's busy and aint got it yet.. a picture of a rough estimate of what I need to get would be great!

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

its the part with the lines attached that has a big housing that you put the oil in
if you cant find it ask him how it works he wont know much but after a million questions hell pull out his spare

fordgirl6.9

Reaction score
you are amazing my friend! thanks a million! I think I can find that, or have a friend help me :D

DragRag

Reaction score
He prob has one already, he put a 6.2 governor spring in my pump so he could possibly have a pump core laying around. Just maybe....

fordgirl6.9

Reaction score
He prob has one already, he put a 6.2 governor spring in my pump so he could possibly have a pump core laying around. Just maybe....

Fingers are crossed! I got a friend that is gonna look around for it, since the truck isnt at our house so maybe praying to god it is laying around down there! I'll let ya'll know if it turns up though..