HELP! Diesel leaking from around top of injectors

acleary555

Reaction score
All four injectors on the drivers side of my 92 ford f350 have fuel running out around the flare nut where the metal line goes in. I cant find a fault with the metal line or fitting. Any ideas???

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All four injectors on the drivers side of my 92 ford f350 have fuel running out around the flare nut where the metal line goes in. I cant find a fault with the metal line or fitting. Any ideas???

First Welcome to Oilburners, one of the finest places for info on these engines and rucks bar none!

Now what you have is an issue with return line caps/O rings/hoses

There is a return line system that over time needs servicing, of orings and hoses and caps. Russ known here as Typ4 can help you out with a kit for those caps or even injectors and Turbo parts machining and service

Mel known here as Agnem builds custom IP and stock ones too. Moose and Baby Moose, Mel owns Conestoga Diesel http://conestogadiesel.com/home.html contact him too for help.

Please take the time and read through the FAQ's there is a ton of info in there to help you out and get you started.

Also there is a tech section specific to IDI's and it's got a lot of great articles too. Take the time to read through there a bit and get an idea to some of the solutions members here have to the specific problems and such that come up with these trucks.

Another thing, fill in your signature with your truck info so we know year, engine, trans, chassis of it to better assist with issues that may crop up.

Again Welcome

Al

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Welcome to Oilburners. Keep an eye on the threads you post, answers come rather quickly around here. Sounds like a new return line set will fix this minor problem.;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7