Hello wondering on buying tips??

killen1

Reaction score
I have searched and found some bits and pieces. I'm trying to find a good used truck maybe a fixer that I can fix to get it home type deal.

I just want to run a quick check on what to look for what's good and what's bad.wanting a 6.9 or 7.3 doesn't matter the years. Anyone with advice is appreciated

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit the stickies and tech section!

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good clean and non rusty cooling system is a good start

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have searched and found some bits and pieces. I'm trying to find a good used truck maybe a fixer that I can fix to get it home type deal.

I just want to run a quick check on what to look for what's good and what's bad.wanting a 6.9 or 7.3 doesn't matter the years. Anyone with advice is appreciated

Pretty ambiguous..

So are you wanting reg cab ex cab crew cab
2ws 4wd
Std or auto
Dually or single....

A fixer upper to drive home..sounds like a basket case and a stranding waiting to happen if you are unfamiliar with these trucks.

They are stupid simple except the E4OD trans :rotflmao but thats just my take cause of unfamiliarity with them.

There is tons of info in stickies and tech articles. Read em...edumacate yerself have some fun here and ask away...but read first so when you ask ya have an idea what to azk and what the folks say.

Welcome and enjoy OB.

JM7.3CW Eh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online