Headlight Assemblies

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it really worth the $ 291.65 that LMC wants for both new headlight assemblies? I put in some new HID bubs in my truck but the lenses are just so pitted and faded that there is NO beam of light, it is just so difuse like a flood light, my old bulbs were the same way as well just ALOT dimmer. When I put a piece of wood up close to the lense I do have a "Hot Spot" but it fades badly as you move back.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I put new assemblies in my '94. They really improve headlight output as well as general appearance. I searched around on the 'net, and got the pair for under $100. Actually $69.90 including shipping from Monster Auto Parts. And they came with new bulbs!

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put new assemblies in my '94. They really improve headlight output as well as general appearance. I searched around on the 'net, and got the pair for under $100. Actually $69.90 including shipping from Monster Auto Parts. And they came with new bulbs!

Well I looked there and they have them for $109 each, what did they charge for shipping?

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I got mine through carparts.com on ebay. They were $60 each plus shipping and fit and finish was very nice. I think I have one spare that I also bought of ebay, but I'd have to check which side and all, it's been a while.

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine through carparts.com on ebay. They were $60 each plus shipping and fit and finish was very nice. I think I have one spare that I also bought of ebay, but I'd have to check which side and all, it's been a while.

If you have a spare pm me if you want to sell it as long as it has chrome trim. Just let me know what side you have.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have a spare pm me if you want to sell it as long as it has chrome trim. Just let me know what side you have.

Will do, don't remember if it has chrome or not either. I'll get it out tomorrow night and take a look at it. I'll post a pic. I somehow got a new turn signal as well. They are just sitting on my shelf, in boxes of course, collecting dust.

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do, don't remember if it has chrome or not either. I'll get it out tomorrow night and take a look at it. I'll post a pic. I somehow got a new turn signal as well. They are just sitting on my shelf, in boxes of course, collecting dust.

They sell them as a complete assembly with the turn signals thats why they cost so much as well. And GenLightning I may take you up on your offer as well, I sold my '90 gasser to my buddy and he could use them as well.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
They sell them as a complete assembly with the turn signals thats why they cost so much as well. And GenLightning I may take you up on your offer as well, I sold my '90 gasser to my buddy and he could use them as well.

Just on come down and pull them. There's only a few more things that I'll strip off it and then it's gone.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I sent you a pm, how much is left of the truck?

Let's see, it might be easier to list what's gone. Dually fenders, gauges, front harness, engine and trans, slider window is spoken for, I've taken the seats and door panels out, but haven't sold them yet. It does have power windows and locks. Come by and take a look, I sent you directions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle