Hard Start When Hot

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can't read don't bother chiming in and for all you smart ass mouths sitting behind a computer this forum isn't the only game in town and know why people go else where as many have done...My plug wires might be reversed but that isn't what your sister said know it NOT all!

Seriously?

Heath

Fordfan90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been a diesel mechanic for the last 2 years. We didn't cover much on these old diesels. I bought one thinking it's would be easier to work on and it is compared to the newer ones. These guys on here are really trying to help. They have helped me with my pickup since I got it. I still have problems with it and still ask questions they help as good as they can. I still have a knock that's in the timing part that I won't get to go away. But I've learned you don't point figures til you have the problem diagnosis for it.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can't read don't bother chiming in and for all you smart ass mouths sitting behind a computer this forum isn't the only game in town and know why people go else where as many have done...My plug wires might be reversed but that isn't what your sister said know it NOT all!

Ok, I tried to be nice, and apparently that did not work.

I have read this entire thread. You started with a chip on your shoulder that has grown as the thread has progressed. I agree with others that we are not getting the entire story as some things don't add up, questions going unanswered.

This is your final warning, lose the attitude or you will get a vacation.......

Thank you,

snicklas

oilburners moderator

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been a diesel mechanic for the last 2 years. We didn't cover much on these old diesels. I bought one thinking it's would be easier to work on and it is compared to the newer ones. These guys on here are really trying to help. They have helped me with my pickup since I got it. I still have problems with it and still ask questions they help as good as they can. I still have a knock that's in the timing part that I won't get to go away. But I've learned you don't point figures til you have the problem diagnosis for it.

Same thing here, I was going into cyber security but after learning so much from reading this forum as a guest and later as a member, I found my love for diesels and began my career as a mechanic.

RPM I think you're still working on converting the E-pump from what you've told us so maybe report back once you have completed this process and we can go from there in diagnosing the problem with your truck. Best of luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7