Happy Thanksgiving!

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
I want wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all! I know there are so many things I have that I am thankful for and blessed to have! We should all take a moment to just reflect and think about what it is we are thankful for.

I hope this is a great holiday for you and your families!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
We thank everyone for another year on the planet. With all the issues going on all over the place its nice to know we have something to be thankful for. Our plans for tomorrow is a big lunch instead of a dinner then... At 1130pm I along with my wifey, daughter and son in law go to work at Bath and Body works. Its a 12 hour shift Black Friday job.. I'm a stock boy for $8.10 an hour.. Boy o boy...:D Everyone knows I hate crowds of people. Its an adventure. You do it once just like any other trip you take.. Who knows.. Maybe I will learn something about myself and grow a little.... I'm doughtful but its a family thing.. Everybody else will be doing other high stress jobs... I just unpack and stock shelves. Its a bunch of young girls and women running a store in a huge mall. I think I'm in for a run doing this.. Well heres to turkey and family... Enjoy it..... But be careful on the roads...:sly

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thankfull to be living in this great country, The land of the free and the brave. A BIG thanks to all our veterans and troops still fighting to keep us free. We would'nt be able to enjoy this day without you guy's.. Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Going to Maui on my first "legitimate" vacation in over ten years.

The kids are all a twitter.

We have much to be thankful for.

Save a seat for the Lord and have a truly Blessed Day!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all.;Sweet I'm ready to relax, spend some quality time with family and friends. Having dinner with my Mom, step Dad, sis and her boyfriend. Gonna make it one to remember as sis and her boyfriend plan to move to Kali. I've never been without my brother or sister being local. Its gonna be different. Here's to hoping everyone has good plans and good people to celebrate life with.:cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online