Got embarrassed today by a Toyota

Pull-n-TugTx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Pull-n-TugTx, I have 2 more B61s if he is interested in owning a family. 1 is pretty complete with a big pto winch and gin poles, the other one is just a cab and frame. Located about 80 miles west Ft. Worth.

Diezelcrazee, you got any pics you could pm me? He might be interested in Cab/Frame.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lockers are yer friend...

You must be registered for see images attach

Won't pull chitt but will climb over ANYTHING... 173:1 gears...lol.cb

Last edited:

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
"Looks like a B61 which means it is diesel engine....looks sweet to me....B42
were gas...different (smaller wheel well ) front fenders on. B42 ......."

Thought so (Coolness!) .... Bs are rarer than IDI Ford vans out here in no-rust country. Only know of 2 (Bs) around here in recent years; haven't seen either in several years, actually.

I trust the 2 or 3 "White Freightliners" I see regularly will come off the road next year, with the DPF-retrofit law (for 14K-lb+) taking effect next year. :(

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a die hard IH scout guy but I just can't see a 304 with a 100" wheelbase doing all that. Any pictures/video?
That 304 you are talking about is the same engine in many 16/1700 Loadstars. Plus a lot of people don't know how to position, and read a track to pull. I had a friend with a 79 scout 2 with a 345 auto, 3.54 gears and 10x 15 tires embarrass many a Ford and Chevy 3/4 ton pick-up at the local country fair in Haywood County NC Eason

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel that the only reason I did not get a full pull was because I candycaned the rear driveshaft about 15 feet before the finish line. I was still moving pretty good when it came out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online