Gooseneck hitch?

Whit

Reaction score
I have the Cody hitch and am very please with how it is setup and ease of installation, its also the heaviest one I could find

Ggg

Reaction score
I have heard a lot of good things about the B&W turnover ball GN hitch. The ball can be turned upside down so it sits flat in the bed when not in use.

Wray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies... it looks like the B&W is the common one down here, even though the cody has 5k more going for it.... on a 3/4 ton I shouldn't be needing the extra cap.

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
i like the ones that attatch to fifth wheel rails... keeps your options open for the future and you can remove them easily

Ggg

Reaction score
The B&W has a 5 th wheel option that attaches to the GN hitch so no rails are needed in the bed. It can be easily removed and the bed floor is nice and flat for everyday use.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Call me a redneck, if you want, but I prefer to build it myself, or find a competent welding shop, and have them fabricate one. It may not be slick or trick, but it will probably be stouter than anything on the market.

The local welding shop here, builds everything extra stout. I'm thinking they might get to fix up the crewcab, if I don't do it myself.

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
PackRat said:
Call me a redneck, if you want, but I prefer to build it myself, or find a competent welding shop, and have them fabricate one. It may not be slick or trick, but it will probably be stouter than anything on the market.

The local welding shop here, builds everything extra stout. I'm thinking they might get to fix up the crewcab, if I don't do it myself.

I'm with ya.......the local fab/welder made mine for me. The truck will fall apart or be torn in half before that hitch gets hurt.............

kevin