good deal for non-kali people.....

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
towcat do you know any good transports that you can put me in touch with that would haul that truck?

I used a transport broker. but i cant think of the broker. BUT the guys who actually hauled my truck is

This guy moved my 86 from Myrtle Creek OR to Gilbert Pa for me 2 years ago for 1800

Tom Fields Transport
550 Gold Fish Farm Rd
Albany Oregon 97322

541-967-8543

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cause of the new emissions laws - if it's over 10k GVWR and it ain't got no cat and/or DPF it should not be on the road starting January 2013. F-Superduty trucks are rated at 14k GVW, so they need to either have newer engines retrofitted in them, or be taken off public roads. Calvin gots two of those too, wonder what he'll do about it in two years...

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Like I said,why can't the big one hit......Screw Mexico.We need to build a wall around Kalifornia.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
This was back in 2008 over on the ATHS site.

Which vehicles would be affected by the proposed statewide truck and bus regulation, and what would the regulation require?

The Statewide Truck and Bus Regulation would apply to diesel-fueled vehicles with a manufacturer’s gross vehicle weight rating greater than 14,000 pounds and to diesel shuttle buses of any weight class that operate in California. This regulation would apply regardless of where the vehicle is registered and also applies to yard trucks and other vehicles that are not registered. On the other hand, the following diesel vehicles would not be subject to the regulation: motor homes for non-commercial private use, military tactical vehicles, and emergency vehicles.

The regulation would require particulate matter exhaust retrofits in 2010 and 2011, and engine modernization from 2012 to 2022. The regulation would also provide flexibility by allowing fleets to choose a fleet average compliance option, which makes it easier to upgrade their fleets with newer, used vehicles.

So,by that even out of state vehicles are banned from the roads.Ummm,Maybe it is time to shut down all shipping with these idiots.Hell,THey don't even have a papermill ANYWHERE in the entire state anymore.Would only be a couple weeks and they would be out of **** ribbon.

Also note it covers yard dogs and any diesel powered vehicle over 14,000lbs even if it is on road or off road use only.So,that would cover railroads,boats,tractors,dozers,cranes,etc.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Like I said,why can't the big one hit......Screw Mexico.We need to build a wall around Kalifornia.

Hell, you can hardly tell the difference anymore. Hence the name "Mexicali" was born. They have quite a bit to worry about with their strict emissions...maybe they will get to immigration later. They need all the breathing room they can get for all of the "new voters" climbing the fence by the day. :puke: