basic goat for sale.....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
91 Dodge RAM250 3/4 ton P/U - $2500 (fremont / union city / newark)

Date: 2010-05-05, 9:19PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Due to the overwhelming response to the initial offer, I am giving more information, more pictures. Also I am opening the time frame for best offers until the end of this month and will provide opportunity to view/ride by apointment. I will weekly post current best offer.

D250 Diesel Turbo, runs great, all systems functional and in good condition, regular oil changes. A/C, AMFM cassette, Power locks & windows, Plush bench seat with fold down console/cup holder, minimal behind the seat storage, Speedometer stopped working several thousand miles back and registers under 120k with functional tachometer, CB radio and antenna mount, diamond plate truck box with one side hinge weld broken(why the cinder block in the picture),Rhino truck bed coating, Good rubber(80lb psi) no spare, no jack or wrench, missing headliner, peeling paint(10% surface), 5th wheel screen type tailgate, fifth wheel hitch(demounted) used to pull 30' trailer 2000 mi.

Body damage includes 2' scrape on passenger door, left rear plastic molding scraped off, right rear tail light cracked.

510-648-1442 for viewing/riding appointments 8AM-8PM

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
You must be registered for see images

PostingID: 1726879479

Attachments

• 91D250.jpg
    91D250.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 6

barefootslim

Reaction score
Heck Fire and dang nation!
Mines a heck of a lot better than that Golly Wopper!
I'm aking 4500 for mine and it looks great compared to this one