Getting close.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finishing putting the truck backtoghter
Two quick questions. I don't quite rember how all the front acsserios go on. Order exatl placement of bolts etc. Does anybody have a write up or something of putting them toghter? Pics would be quite nice.
Two. Installing new set of injectors. What's with the copper rings? How dot those get installed?
4 injectors came out with them stuck to it and 4 are sitting in the bore stil?
So...? Confused on howthat goes toghter.
Thanks guys.

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
put some grease on the end of the injector that you took out.shove it back into the holes that have the washers, they should grab them if not. Go fish with a screwdriver just be careful. When you put new ones in put the washer on the injector and use some grease to hold them to the injector so they dont fall down inside. Or you can drop them down the hole and use a screwdriver to get them flat.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1011134-engine-swap.html

There is a picture on there.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put some grease on the end of the injector that you took out.shove it back into the holes that have the washers, they should grab them if not. Go fish with a screwdriver just be careful. When you put new ones in put the washer on the injector and use some grease to hold them to the injector so they dont fall down inside. Or you can drop them down the hole and use a screwdriver to get them flat.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1011134-engine-swap.html

There is a picture on there.

Thanks! I appreciate it.
Ok so injectors will be easy.
But stilly foggy on the front. Ac alternator fuel filter housing and everything on the passenger side.
Im 99% positive I have the drivers side tho.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump.
Only thing holding me back is the front accsesires.(spelling is horrible I know)
Anybody?
Forgot to mention it is a v belt set up if that matters.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Pass side top=ALT
Pass side bottom=Vacuum Pump
Drivers side top=AC Pump
Drivers side bottom=PS pump

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The beast lives again...
It was a rural pain in the ass to start. Quickly found out were my air leak was when diesel sprayed out at me:rotflmao

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah man! Congrats!;Sweet

Those front accessory bolt/brackets can be a PITA to figure out. I've learned to just remove them intact with each bolt in it's location and leave them there until install. Much easier when everything is where it needs to go when it's time to reinstall. The 1st time I pulled those off, I put the bolts and brackets in a pile.........Mistake.LOL Took forever to get them back on correctly. Never again.:D

Heath

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man! Congrats!;Sweet

Those front accessory bolt/brackets can be a PITA to figure out. I've learned to just remove them intact with each bolt in it's location and leave them there until install. Much easier when everything is where it needs to go when it's time to reinstall. The 1st time I pulled those off, I put the bolts and brackets in a pile.........Mistake.LOL Took forever to get them back on correctly. Never again.:D

Heath

Thanks Heath;Sweet
It's been alot of work. Weather has fought me the whole time. Out of the whole month and a half I've been working i think I got 13 days of work.

And yeah. I did the same thing. What a PAIN!
Ac pump isn't done tho. Not hooking it up anyway.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the heater core line fixed. Return lines fixed today no more leaking there.
Got to run her more than ten seconds this time. Got about a minute until I noticed the wiring harness that goes acrros the fender well by the passenger battery. Just great...
Gonna tinker with it and see what happens.
Just one thing after another isn't it?

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok that spots fine.
Now I just burnt the connector on the glowing wiring harness right were the two big yellow wires for the power are. Seems that's common tho.

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Heath;Sweet
It's been alot of work. Weather has fought me the whole time. Out of the whole month and a half I've been working i think I got 13 days of work.

And yeah. I did the same thing. What a PAIN!
Ac pump isn't done tho. Not hooking it up anyway.

You fl boys don't know nothing about weather lol as I'm typing this it is 9 degrees

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
You fl boys don't know nothing about weather lol as I'm typing this it is 9 degrees

think you left out a 1. cant be ten degrees difference in 30 miles lol. 19 here :mad:

glad you got it done man. hopefully the 8 lbs wont blow the new ones :D LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin