Fuel plate problem

torquemonster1

Reaction score
hey im new. i've been reading the threads that have been posted and they have helped me out quite a bit. but i have a problem. i did a plate slide and adjusted the starwheel awhile back and the truck ran awesome. i just did a #100 grind on my plate and it came out pretty good. but when i put it back together and test drove it i couldn't tell much of a difference. I thought a #100 plate full forward was really powerful. i wonder if i put the plate in backward or the wrong position or something. I have guages, a plugged wastegate, 5in exhaust, and im getting ready to do the gsk kit and a BHAF. any thoughts would be awesome. thanks :confused:

Whit

Reaction score
take a look at it............I would suggest that for EGT concerns you slide it all the way forward then back it up aprox 1/4"......this is a good all around place for it

also be cautious not to let the rack fall below the edge of the plate ...........I will see if I can find a pic

torquemonster1

Reaction score
i think the rack fell below the plate because theres nothing touching the plate. how do i get it lined back up? thanks for the help!