fuel leak

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quike question for yall. today i was out and about as usual me and a buddy decide to take a dirt road to get somewhere. going down the road not too fast but it was realll bumby and the truck freakin stalls on me. try to crank it nogo.. pop the hood and notice that both the bolts holding the fuel filter on arnt there wth?-cuss and theres fuel running all down the side of the filter. tighten everythig up get back in the cab amd crank her over till she finally starts roughly. sits there and idles at 1400. thats odd. i drop to drive and all is fine back it to park and it goes too 1200. agreavated i throw her in drive and go home. running perfect even have more fuel pressure now??? used to be at 2 and 0 under throtlle. now its at 5-6 3 under full throtle. get home take a look and the best i can tell is its leaking from where the little fuel heater is. whole top of its covered in diesel. whipe it all down start it. definatly coming out of there. any fast fixies for this?? taking dads truck to school tomarow so im not leaking anything. there was a pretty decent sized puddel of fuel under truck:mad:
what have yall done to fix this??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin