FS or trade 1995 chevy 1500 4x4 6.5 turbo diesel

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Runs good its stock has 328,000 on the body, but engine was replaced last year not sure on milage on the engine but it has minimum blow by and uses about a quart of oil in 3000 miles, very dependable truck wouldnt be afraid to drive it anywere trans shifts perfect it automatic.

Bad things about it, has a decent dent on the extended cab and the bed, the 4x4 doesnt work cause the driver side cv shaft broke, has a small fuel leak from the back of the motor, but other than that there isnt anything wonr with it, it doesnt get hot rodded, get about 16mpg with the fuel leak

I prefer to trade it for a extended cab ford diesel 4x4 dont care what trans has to atleast be extended cab prefer 4x4 not necessary but its a huge plus, can send pictures by phone, call or text 931-854-5922

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi! Think you could send me some pictures of this beast? And also what you might like for it? Send the info/pictures anytime 24/7. I do have an 86 Ex Cab 2wd with a C6, but it's not in very pretty shape so I don't want to insult you with it, unless you are just looking for a project or something. We can discuss it if you want, but she is rough, I am just not afraid to do anything with it. The tranny is INCREDIBLE!

But I have had great luck with GM's and have a couple of parts trucks to make the one you are looking to get rid of fully operational providing a strip some parts off my others. So I am interested, at least in seeing it and finding out how much you want for it. Thanks!

Fred
920-493-4021

I may have to part with a couple of trucks anyway but since this one is already a 4x4 I can stop accumulating parts to convert my 86 Ford to 4wd. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online