FS '93 Factory Front Buckets and Console $200

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I have a set of gray 1993 factory front buckets and center console from the truck (ext. cab) that I bought about 6 weeks ago. They are not perfect but, they are really close and very nice. The passenger seat has a tear/rip up high on the back and the drivers seat shows a little wear on the outside seam. They are from a truck with 167,000 miles on it. They are the gray with the black checks in them. I would like/am asking $200 for the seats and console plus shipping charges. Hope maybe someone has some interest in them. I will try and get some pics. up tomorrow or asap. It was dark when we took them out tonite and I couldn't get any good pictures. I have them stored inside. So there will be no issues of damage or getting wet or anything like that. They are really nice and comfortable seats for factory ones. I just couldn't get along with the seating 5 deal. Me and the wife and 4 kids means I need the seating for 6 option. I can put them on a skid or in a box and get them shipped. I don't think that will be an issue either. Picked up would probably be easier though too! Just thought I'd put them out there and see what happens.... Thanks! Ike...

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
My camera seems to be missing in action. I wonder what one of my kids has done with it...???? I almost bought a new camera today but, I changed my mind. As soon as I find my camera or I give up and buy one - I will get the pics. posted....

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Pics......

Best that I could do with the camera phone and the dog trying to horn in on the pics....

Attachments

• Buckets&Console#7.jpg
    Buckets&Console#7.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Buckets&Console#8.jpg
    Buckets&Console#8.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 15
  • Buckets&Console#9.jpg
    Buckets&Console#9.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Buckets&Console#4.jpg
    Buckets&Console#4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Buckets&Console#1.jpg
    Buckets&Console#1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Buckets&Console#2.jpg
    Buckets&Console#2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Buckets&Console#6.jpg
    Buckets&Console#6.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Buckets&Console#3.jpg
    Buckets&Console#3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 25

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Seems like a fair price, I'm even comming to Indiana this weekend so I could pick them up. Too bad they are grey. I'd like to find a set of red seats. Good luck.
John

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
priced about right, maybe a little high.
I couldnt find these seats when I needed them,
so I put Super Duty seats in and I aint redrillin the floor, again. or else Id be interested.

zpd307

Reaction score
i dont see why not, other than shipping. i love mine. comfy and i have a place to put my cold beverages whilst driving.....;Sweet