FS: 87 f350 6.9 c6 auto 4 door dually

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1500 for truck with huge turbo uninstalled, 2000 for truck with it put back on.. know how i can do it better this time, so would be a better setup i think.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of buying molested trucks, so if I were you I would "complete" that motor one way or another. And for God's sakes man... don't post pictures with can's of starting fluid in them. cookoo

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of buying molested trucks, so if I were you I would "complete" that motor one way or another. And for God's sakes man... don't post pictures with can's of starting fluid in them. cookoo

one can is 3m so its most likely not starting fluid but the other can very well could be!! ive never had starting fluid hurt nothing i had a psd i used it in every morning this winter. you just cant go crazy with it. ;Sweet

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck is currently setup to do non turbo.

and neither one are starting fluid, one is contact cleaner and other is brake parts cleaner. ive neve used nor needed to use starter fluid on this truck.

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered new ebrake cables, one was frayed and stuck when you tried to engage the ebrake. will have the new cables on in next few days, also rerouting and installing the turbo into a better more hidden place. that should mostly be mostly finished this weekend. s hort of the turbo oil feed and return lines.