FS: 87 f350 6.9 c6 auto 4 door dually

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so ive decided to put my truck up for sale, no longer need it and well i need fewer projects. My zipcode is 72662 and live about 15 mins south of branson, mo here are details of truck. less than 100k on odometer

Had a fire previous to me getting it, bad voltage regulator, so I found a replacement harness and replaced it. ac unit is there but plastic melted, heater still works though. replaced wheel well, to seal it up.

upgraded to a 4g 130 amp alternator
racor fuel/water seperator with new filters/seals
electric fuel pump, as well as new lift pump
almost new turbo IP with maybe 5 miles on it
new oil change with psd filter
2 brand new batteries both are higher than 800cca
new injectors, and washers/fuel lines on top end
headlight wiring harness to take load off stock switch to prevent overloading
new brake calipers, rotors and pads on front drum (pads, not drums) as well as solenoids and flushed brake fluid
new rear diff fluid, transmission filter, and fluid
new vac pump, and power steering fluid
replaced interior carpet with new carpet bought from (forget site name)
fog lights
pyro gauge
water temp, oil pressure, fuel level, boost (see below, had banks kit)

6 new tires, 4 have maybe 200 miles on them, 2 have 2 and are not even on yet. 2 are cooper hwy tread (was going on front, rear now), 2 yokohamas at (was going on rear) and 2 milestar AT (on front now)

new shocks all around

stuff that was on there before i got it:

running boards, aftermarket grille, visor oak center and top console 10,000lb bumper grille guard that is bend on one side (not on truck but i will throw in what parts i have ) also have the chrome guards on the side, forget what they are called.

the bad:

cracked windshield, can still see out of but its a pet peeve of mine.
some of body has blemishes, nothing major, but present.
fuel senders are old and worn out, replaced front one just need to calibrate aftermarket fuel gauge on dash to read accurately.

fuel selector valve is stuck, its an aftermarket version so the autozone version fsv2 should just be a direct plug and play, bypassed it and am pulling from front tank since it has fuel in it.

as said before electrical fire, so ac unit plastic is melted and wires are gone, it was oriiginally an ac truck but most of parts are not on there, swap donor truck parts should fix that issue

e brake is stuck needs some adjustment at rear wheels engages but really hard to disengage, i think its just rusty and needs some pb blaster

IP will probably need to be turned down a little to prevent excessive smoke and high EGTS

had an original banks turbo but it ate something so it messed up the cold side fins, still have turbo, and most other parts minus an oil supply line will throw those in as well, up to you to repair it or chunk it. (about 400 for turbo rebuild with new cold side and cover is what ive been told)

thats all the details i can think of at the moment, if i forget anything ill add it, feel free to ask any questions.

no shipping, you come pick it up asking 2500OBO (just a starting number, but do not low ball) have clear title sitting beside me.

have pics for those who want them, just pm me with email address and ill email them until i get them hosted and posted.

the truck is grey/silver

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
forgot to mention has new beru glow plugs as well.

only one i could find for now. older one but same look. ill get some tomorrow and upload them.

You must be registered for see images attach

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have had a few "still have it" emails from craigslist but nothing serious, than a trade for a 94 bronco.. so new price 2000k cash not trying to make a killing on truck , prefer someone from here take it so i know its in good hands.

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kentucky isnt that far away...

and fuel selecter valve is replaced with new one as of this past friday.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6 hours to branson :dunno
6 hours is nothing:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao
my '92 was bought sight unseen. flew from Austin to STL and paid cash for it in the airport parking garagecookoocookoocookoo
promptly drove it from St Louis to Lebanon, MO after stopping off at a White Castle to sample a box of sliders. Then I did a nonstop back to Hamilton,TX(10 hour run). imho, if the deal is worth it, it's worth the drive.
back in 2004 a '92 CCdually with factory ZF5 for $3k was worth the run imho.:D

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
6 hours is far enough for me lol. u said partial trade ill trade you my truck even for it. its a 93 f250 4x4 5 speed. soup bowl gone straight piped . 4th grinds a lil. its got some kind of fuel or air problem u can drive it for a second then let it idle an it starts missing??

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not looking for truck trades..thinking more along lines of a body mopar rolling chasis, rx7 chasis or somiliar and cash..

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive added some trade options.. older ford, like ford coupe, sedan.. mopar business coupe, something along those lines..

would i get more interest if i put turbo back on the truck?