front end of truck sag

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody else's truck dropped in the front since new? mine has 30,000 on it and it is starting to sag bad:( Going to try to get new springs under warranty and if that dont work I'll buy the X code plow springs to raise it back up.:mad:

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Before I spent the money on the X code springs I'd look at a front end Level Kit .. Less than $200. and only takes about2-3 hours to change out

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wideopen
Before I spent the money on the X code springs I'd look at a front end Level Kit .. Less than $200. and only takes about2-3 hours to change out

yeah that is a option, I hope the SOB's warranty mine thou!:mad:

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02

For real..but when warrenty is gone that is a good option..plus it gives it a good stance

Dockboy

Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02

morepower02,

My truck started to sag pretty bad a month or so after I bought it. Took it back to the dealer and they agreed to put new springs on it. I told them that if they were installing new springs, that I wanted X's(my truck came with U's). They said they didn't think they could do that under warrenty because it was an upgrade. I told them that the springs cost the same and that I wanted X's. I then made a deal with them. I said that if they had problems with the warrenty claim, that I would go ahead and pay for the springs themselfs, but not the labor because that's the springs I want and I don't want to be back here in a month with the same problem.

They agreed and did it under warrenty:love:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radeon1314

Members online