Four Broncos & Six Diesels....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I found 4 full size Broncos and six diesel truck from 84 to 89. Some single, extra and crewcabs. Some 4x4 and some duallys. I ven found two superdutys (F450) with the complete hydroboost brakes... They are at Pick A Part in Ontairo Ca on Milliken blvd just north of the 60 freeway. I even found a diesel truck with a gasser motor in it.... It still had the Diesel Fuel Only on the fuel gage in the dash... Ok, maybe it was a dash transplant too...:dunno Anyway if there is something someone wants or really needs let me know. I'll do what I can... I was in there a few days ago and bought one door lock motor for $5.99... Today I bought 4 more and they tried to charge me $42.00 and change.. I told the young ugly girl that I paid $5.99 for the same part a few days earlier. She repeated the $42.00.. I said hell no, I want them for $5.99 each... Thats when she said $17.00 and change.. I asked is that each... Nope... Thats for all four of them....:***: :drunk: :shocked: :frustrate :Thumbs Up So O cough up the bucks and leave really confused.... I got them for $3.99 each... Not $5.99 each... Go figure... I guess sometimes your a bug... Sometimes your the windshield... Two days ago I ordered up at a McDonalds drive thru. $5.19 was the cost. I gave her a 5 and a 1 dollar bill.... She gave me back a 10 dollar bill.....:eek: I told her thats wrong and she had to call a manager over to help her figure out how much CHANGE I had comming back for the 6 dollars... She was a mess and the manager gave her hell because she lost my order.. I still don't know where the 10 bucks came from she was trying to give me... Sometimes it seems better to just stay quite and take whats dished out to you and not draw attention to someones mistake even when it benifits me. I do try to be honest most of the time as some of you know....:angel:

zpd307

Reaction score
could you see what they want for a complete hydroboost system. and what you'd want to pull it. i suppose shipping to mn would be pretty spendy.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
That hydroboost set up seems to be a hot commodity. I'd imagine that if you could obtain them you'll find several buyers.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about an 89 diesel brake pedal that has hydroboost? I would be interested in knowing what it would be worth.

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
genlightning,
its a cake walk. I just did mine, the o ring is an odd size but I can get ones that work at the parts counter at work. let me know if you need one, they may have em at napa or the like but I just did it last week after work one day (crank time was finally gettn to me)

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
genlightning,
its a cake walk. I just did mine, the o ring is an odd size but I can get ones that work at the parts counter at work. let me know if you need one, they may have em at napa or the like but I just did it last week after work one day (crank time was finally gettn to me)

It leaks from where the connector comes through the plasic part. Hopefully I have something in one of my kits that will work. Does the heater just pop out of the head or is it secured from the inside? I won't get to it until tomorrow, but I like to know how things work before I dig in.

Once those leaks are taken care of, I can pull it out of the shop and open the doors wide so I can finish my wiring and make the new floor plate to cover the hole for the downpipe.:thumbsup: And maybe even take it for it's first drive as a diesel!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What color's the interiors on the '84-'86 trucks?

If there are any red XLT door panels in decent-to-good shape, I might be interested. Actually, what condition are the interiors in overall?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
How about an 89 diesel brake pedal that has hydroboost? I would be interested in knowing what it would be worth.

For the 87-91, brake pedals are the same for either vaccum or hydroboost.
Bolt in application!;Sweet

69dieselfreak said:
to everybody on this reading this hydroboost is worth it i love my set up get one if the moeny is there

+1 on that.;Sweet

f350flatbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seem to be having trouble getting the door pull pieces. The handles that you use to pull the door shut. Any idea how much both driver and passenger sides would be? Thanks.

Paul B