Ford vs Chevy

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Everyone way ******** at the ford. You would of thought the chevy would of just pushed in the clutch and rolled backwards:dunno I wasnt driving

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had a similar pull at the IDI rally in Michigan years ago at an endurance race we went to. The difference was that it was on pavement and they would put speedy dry under the tires. One guy had a brand new Chevy and he was pulling against a Ford. When the Chevy started pulling his front wheels started flopping back and forth from top to bottom. Needless to say he not only voided his warranty but had to be towed home as well as lost. :rotflmao

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to pull alot out in Ohio. Tug-a-truck is what they called it. I never broke a damn thing. They did it on concrete dry. Love pulling newer trucks around

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A sad display of red neck engineering on both counts I'm afraid. In the first video, it is very amusing to watch, but I detected a little bit of poor sportsmanship, and I do believe there was some genuine concern (F'in fool.. probably spouted by the son or brother ) of/for the guy in the overturned truck. The second vid... that thing was just built wrong. I think the moral of the story is, don't go down this road if your hoping to drive back out of it.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
The chevy guys were probably talking smack about the Ford and buddy got pissed...LOL....***'s up in the rubarb for the bowtie girls.:rotflmao