For sale, Motorcraft fan clutch for 6.9/7.3

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
As title says. Brand new OEM in box. Bought off another member, ended up going in a different direction and don't need any longer.
$100 plus shipping.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As title says. Brand new OEM in box. Bought off another member, ended up going in a different direction and don't need any longer.
$100 plus shipping.
What happened? Did you get all hot and bothered about this running without a fan idea?

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Bump, still using the box as a coaster.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does it read like a scam?
I'm kidding, I just sell so much stuff on craigslist that I can spot certain phrases. Like how the guy asked almost mechanically "does this item fit......" And then you were like "item xyz fits object abc....."

And I know y'all didn't exactly say that but it had the feel.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Ahh gotcha, in my experience being as straight to the point and short sentences are the best. I can't tell you how many ads I've posted where I was descriptive, and yet I still get asked, what is title status, is this still available, ect..

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the part number...that part was originally installed on a 1992 Ford van body. It may be the same thing as a truck fan clutch because a lot of stuff will interchange.

It may be rated for higher duty because of the extra underhood heat that a van engine compartment has as opposed to a truck, so...I would not have a problem using it with a factory turbo setup.

If I am looking for what-fits-what or what-will-work-with-what I do a rock auto search and compare the interchange numbers provided.

The good thing about that part is it was probably made here in the good 'ol USA.

What is keeping you from selling it quickly is the overseas cheaper options...

If I needed it I would get it...but I seem to be ok at the moment and have other priorities...but I did consider it for a few minutes...my spare parts boxes are asking for a fan clutch to round things out...

Last edited:

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the part number...that part was originally installed on a 1992 Ford van body. It may be the same thing as a truck fan clutch because a lot of stuff will interchange.

It may be rated for higher duty because of the extra underhood heat that a van engine compartment has as opposed to a truck, so...I would not have a problem using it with a factory turbo setup.

If I am looking for what-fits-what or what-will-work-with-what I do a rock auto search and compare the interchange numbers provided.

The good thing about that part is it was probably made here in the good 'ol USA.

What is keeping you from selling it quickly is the overseas cheaper options...

If I needed it I would get it...but I seem to be ok at the moment and have other priorities...but I did consider it for a few minutes...my spart parts boxes are asking for a fan clutch to round things out...
Hey @Nero , this is obviously a bot responding to your add. If he asks you to send a code or that he's going to send a cashier's check or something unusual, don't do it. He'll probably have a speel about being in Virginia and having to send a check and when it clears his "agent" will pick up "item" or something. There's just something about a handle in all caps that starts with "X" and don't have a avatar that "feels" like a bot...........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online