Folks! I really need some help here!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the pump is ported internally to push to the block ,the fittings are on the suction side. at least my spare pump is that way, IH put the air compressor water back in there ,so????

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
There seems to be lots of what ifs going on here.... Why not just use the passenger side hot line to the heater core go directly to this new heater and then dump that directly into the heater. It can't hurt anything... Maybe the heater wont be as hot but do you really need the heater that hot in the cab... Mine will cook you out if its on high.... Just thinking out loud...

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
There seems to be lots of what ifs going on here...

Jred has a working unit, seems like the mystery is solved. Can't see any reason to re-invent the wheel, I guess. I was just trying to help the guy out with what I have seen on mine. When I had the sender out, the one time, it was running and the radiator cap was off, I was just saying that I had water blowing out of that hole in the back of the water pump. Beyond that, I bow out! :) I don't run WVO, don't have a heater, etc. So if I were to start, I would look to someone who has a working unit and use what already works.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online