First 12 valver

95unit

Reaction score
fuel pump???

i was told to move the torque plate forward for more power aqnd smoke...then i was told to turn the fuel screw in a half turn...but nothing has worked yet for smoke!! i blocked off my wastegate and got 27 psi now!!! thats good but i want more fuel too!! how do i do it the right way1!?!?!

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Change out your plate to a different number plate. Swap out your injectors and upgrade that turbo. They get lasser cut delivery valves and crank that screw up. I'm more of a first generation guy!

Whit

Reaction score
You 12v guys hang around please cuz one day I wanta transplant a 12v into something or another...........dont know what yet?

Yep, I see some more familar names around here.....the place is looking up :D

Cheers, Kevin

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Ya, well. I said I'd never own a diesel, until I got the Crossbreed. Of course, up until then, all I had been subjected to was powerchokes, and 6.2/6.5's. I once considered building a twin turbo 5.7D, to put in my 86 Camaro.
Ya, I know. Sick and wrong.
I'd even consider swapping a 4BT into the fiance's 91 XJ, if I thought the little Dana would hold it up. Hmm, maybe, if I put bigger Dana's under it.......
Dammit, now you guys got me day dreaming again.:eek:

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
Ok, how do I find one of them Hemi Cummings V8's they advertise at the dealerships?....sorry just havin fun with everyone

MnTom

Reaction score
Originally posted by nevrenufhp
Ok, how do I find one of them Hemi Cummings V8's they advertise at the dealerships?....sorry just havin fun with everyone
IF you find out where they are, post some info so we can all have a good laugh!! I wish some salesperson would try to tell me that they exist.:shoot: :shoot:
Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online