Finally solved a few issues but new ones have poped up

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Yeah, it's iffy to get a good one, from what I've seen.
I have 2, a cheap $20 one, and expensive $100 one. Can definitely tell a difference in how they work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Yeah, it's iffy to get a good one, from what I've seen.
I have 2, a cheap $20 one, and expensive $100 one. Can definitely tell a difference in how they work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm buyin that 80 somethin dollar one you have a link to a while back on some one else's post. Now if I could get a mount for my tablet that would just be awesome lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Random quiestion here that don't pertain my motor but does pertain the truck. What's the size of the front Spring ubolts for a Dana 60.i think I measured 3 3/8 but I can't find any ubolts and I need some cause mine are bent on the bottom and I've gotta put new springs on. Thank ya

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
it may be hard to tell but the truck sags real bad on the drivers side.well I bough it wrecked so to speak cause the guy hit a tree and it bent the springs and also bent them sideways so the axle actually sits farther out on the right side lol

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
no whole front corner
The tree may not be what caused it but I'm not sure what else he coulda hit to do it

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Ok so outta curiosity I wanted to see what it would do with my chip back in it.icp plugged in it ran like the chip wasn't there the tryin to die comin back to idle and the rpm's Goin up an down.unplug the icp and it smoothins out on idle and doesn't sputter comin back down to idle. This is only on my hot tunes though.on the stock setting it runs the same as if the chip wasn't there but is even more sluggish. On the hot tunes it has no balls what so ever. I had it on my 50 or 75 tune in first gear to the floor up my drive way and couldn't get over 2k. So I'm really wondering if my computer is messed cause I can't see why unplugging the icp it runs better and idles better with the chip on my hot tunes but is gutless.and also my valley is still full of oil or fuel. It doesn't smell like fuel though. I'm so lost on this truck it's not even funny. Yes I'm gonna buy a scanner but money's tight right now so I'm just kinda tryin to do what I can to diagnose it maybe. I'm gettin a spare motor here soon that I hope the injectors are good in and imma try them in my other 7.3 and if there good imma put um in this truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin