Finally got a PSD!

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
Finally got another diesel. Had a 86 F250 bought a yr ago but it had to many issues. Found a great deal on a 97 F250 eclb 4x4 auto with 4.10 gears . Truck has 303k on it and it runs like a top. I paid for $2500 for this truck and it needed nothing. Very lil rust. She's deff been used the bed is a lil off and the front panels ante off a lil and the drivers door needs replaced. Did a oil change today and put some 5w40 synthetic in. Hoping to help with cold starts. This is my first PSD but I have been around diesels my whole life. Not sure how to add pics here anymore. A lil help fellas?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To upload pics. Go Advance, then scroll down to MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Think I got it to work in full mode it's not the best picture but here she is. Very minimal rust on bed and under the passenger door.

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
Thanks. She's a work in progress. Needs a drivers door and rad core support. Very lil rust on the wheels wells and cab corner areas. Custom front and rear bumpers to be built soon!!!! Also custom console set up and who knows what else. I got it cheap enough u can put a fair chunk in and be happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online